Bong Town Community Forum Index Bong Town Community
The Palava Hut for the Friends of Liberia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stefan Mangos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bong Town Community Forum Index -> Bong Town School
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainmaker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Stefan Mangos Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I found some Information about Stefan Mangos in the internet. Here are some links about him and what he's doing today:

A foto:

SLMangos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Stefan Mangos Reply with quote

Hi everyone -
I am not working anymore for the South African Department of Education as my contract ended last year ::: job is done!
I am, however, still living in Pretoria, and enjoying life as a pensioneer - with new projects and ideas.
So my busines Email address is no longer valid - whereas my personal one will be on for lifetime: stefan.mangos@gmx.net
Like to hear from you - wherever you are, whatever you are doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bong Town Community Forum Index -> Bong Town School All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: